Sunday, June 22, 2008


Well, if the images make it onto this blog, you all need to cheer! Because I've been trying for hours. Actually, days to figure this darn thing out. Remember, I haven't been working for some time now and the computer was never my friend. I feel like I' trying to learn a foreigner language and I'm deaf. While waiting for the pictures to come to the party I thought I'd just write a little. I really don't have anything much to talk about these days except for my proudest accomplishment, Dane's Graduation!!! I feel very lucky to have this day and to be able to share it with both Denise and Daurene, Mom was with us, although she did depart from Daurene's sweater as soon as we arrived, she wanted a better view and I'm sure she was sitting on his shoulder. Just to clarify, this is actually the first post, then I tried two other drafts, but lost them when I tried to remove the wrong picture. Who said this was easy?? This still isn't the correct picture and I can't get the right one!

No comments: