Sisters' Blog... I'm going to figure this blog thing out soon. I now have a scanner so I can post pictures as well as text. Got to tell you this being " unemployed" is really tough. I've been so busy with things I haven't even had time to start looking for a job... Alaska is right around the corner and I still have a ton of things to get done to be ready. I think we should take " Flat Daurene" with us...that would be fun.
1 comment:
Sisters' Blog... I'm going to figure this blog thing out soon. I now have a scanner so I can post pictures as well as text. Got to tell you this being " unemployed" is really tough. I've been so busy with things I haven't even had time to start looking for a job...
Alaska is right around the corner and I still have a ton of things to get done to be ready. I think we should take " Flat Daurene" with us...that would be fun.
Post a Comment