Hello to everyone. Thought my cat needed something to chase so I found him a friend. We found the cat about 27 years or so ago. We have used him alot for the holiday and everyone thinks it's cool and a little strange but that's ok because I am the same.So it' a good match. We are waiting for someone to come and get us an estimate on the back of the house. Not what I want to do but have to do. Let you know how that goes. When he leaves we are going to the Frog Follies will send pics Bruce. Not much else going on today Talk to you later Love Yas Diane
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Hello to everyone. Thought my cat needed something to chase so I found him a friend. We found the cat about 27 years or so ago. We have used him alot for the holiday and everyone thinks it's cool and a little strange but that's ok because I am the same.So it' a good match. We are waiting for someone to come and get us an estimate on the back of the house. Not what I want to do but have to do. Let you know how that goes. When he leaves we are going to the Frog Follies will send pics Bruce. Not much else going on today Talk to you later Love Yas Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































No comments:
Post a Comment