Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello to everyone. I can see no one has read my last blog. Guess that was good because it was really bad. I have not been sleeping as you could have seen if you read it. I got up and thought I would talk to you all. Big mistake. It did keep me busy tho. I don't think I did sleep that night. I went from bed to bed. Tv to computer to bet. Oh well better doday. Doug had a meedting and I desided to stay home and try to get a few things done. Not making much headway. So i thought I would say hello to you all. Today is a beautifull day. I am going to go out and mow the grass in a bit. We planted to pot. tom. bell peppers . lettuce . squash yellow and green , and a few othe vegies yesterday. Now if the deer , rabbits and others will leave them alone we might have some fresh vegies in a few mos. Will just wanted to let you know a bit of what is going on here. Love ya all Diane

No comments: