Boy am I glad this came through.I have tried to get this picture uploaded about 4 times. This is one of the plants I've been putting around trying to get some color. So it looks like spring. The grass is getting green so that helps. I am so ready for some warmer weather, I said warmer not hot. We are or they say we could be getting rain and thunder storms. That means more trees will come down. Oh well gives us something to do. I think all the kids will be here Sunday and I hope to have pictures. Will send next week. Love ya Diane
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Boy am I glad this came through.I have tried to get this picture uploaded about 4 times. This is one of the plants I've been putting around trying to get some color. So it looks like spring. The grass is getting green so that helps. I am so ready for some warmer weather, I said warmer not hot. We are or they say we could be getting rain and thunder storms. That means more trees will come down. Oh well gives us something to do. I think all the kids will be here Sunday and I hope to have pictures. Will send next week. Love ya Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































No comments:
Post a Comment