Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well hello , today is one of those days when I can't seem to get a picture to download. So I will try to send some late. It has been a really trying few weeks around here. I told you about Stephine. Well she had to have emergeney surgery so they could get her started on a kidney machine. .Then one of the guys in the VNV died and we went to Pine Knot Ky. for the furneral about 5 hrs away. We left on Fri. morning and returned last night about 8:30. So I thought I would try and get on and tell you what has been going on around here.
That picture looks really good Daurene yes please send. I am trying new thing so eat I am so tired of the same stuff. Have you made any of the different cookies we did at Christmas? I have and sure have enjoyed them. Today I am fixing corn beef and cabbage can't wait. So easy and so good. Choc. Pie for dessert.yumm. Well guess it time to go feed the birds and work on the trees. love ya all Diane

No comments: