I'm back you can't believe the trouble I have getting on here or should say posting. I was so proud because I got on and then tried to put the pictures on then went to edit and lost it all I thought. Did the edit thing and it looked good and lost it again. Saw it on the botton and published it and when I looked it guess what it was the unedited one. Oh well it got on anyway. As I was looking down the page I saw that the Christmas tree didn't get in so here it is. love ya Diane
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I'm back you can't believe the trouble I have getting on here or should say posting. I was so proud because I got on and then tried to put the pictures on then went to edit and lost it all I thought. Did the edit thing and it looked good and lost it again. Saw it on the botton and published it and when I looked it guess what it was the unedited one. Oh well it got on anyway. As I was looking down the page I saw that the Christmas tree didn't get in so here it is. love ya Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































No comments:
Post a Comment