Hi there, well it's Friday and here I am. It is a not so pretty a day and it made me think of the our last day in Seattle when we went to the space needle. So that is the picture I used. That was such a fun trip but then all of them have been great to me. I wish we were all able to do it more often. I am just glad we can get together the one time a year.. I look foreward to that all year. Just being together is great fun. Baking cookies this last Christmas was the greatest. Well they say we could get more rain tonight. We got some heavy rain last night and it came in the bedroon windows some. Just fun.ha ha I'll let you know if it's rain or snow. The last snow didn't last long. Not even long enough to get a picture love Diane
Friday, February 27, 2009
Hi there, well it's Friday and here I am. It is a not so pretty a day and it made me think of the our last day in Seattle when we went to the space needle. So that is the picture I used. That was such a fun trip but then all of them have been great to me. I wish we were all able to do it more often. I am just glad we can get together the one time a year.. I look foreward to that all year. Just being together is great fun. Baking cookies this last Christmas was the greatest. Well they say we could get more rain tonight. We got some heavy rain last night and it came in the bedroon windows some. Just fun.ha ha I'll let you know if it's rain or snow. The last snow didn't last long. Not even long enough to get a picture love Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































No comments:
Post a Comment