
Very Very strange...I can see what I've posted to " Remember this...." if I view it by linking to it via my " Durinda Anne" blog, but when I log straight into "Remember this..." they aren't there. Didn't see Diane's either.
Also do you know you need to click on the comments link to read the comments about a post?
I think we need a five way con call with everyone on to figure out all the cool things you can do with a blog....
I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. This is the first one in many many years that Russ and I will be home and spending it with just the two of us...should be fun! We will be able to watch fireworks from our patio!
TTFN
Durinda Anne








































2 comments:
Sounds like the same that little thing left my compruter went to visit yours. I hope he leaves yours as quick as he left mine. Yeah Doug & I are just here too. He he tarering down the old chicken house and burning it. At least it is a nice day for it. It rained a little so that's helps.Diane
I five way call is going to do nothing to educate some of us on this. I think a better solution is when we are all physically together in front of a computer, Daurene does a tutorial until we all get it.( It may meant extending your time in California Durinda, just kidding)
Post a Comment