Still can't figure out how to add the other blogs to any of the dashboards ( Johnston Sisters or Durinda Anne)..
Not too sure how much blogging will go on this week.
The only thing I know is that I'm too darn old to work an 18 hour day....did a jewelry show yesterday...had to get up at 5am and didn't get home until mid-night...I'm exhusted today. Didn't sell alot but had fun and learned more things about my target audiance. The real big show is in August in South Dakota. I'm so ready to do an "art" show to see how it goes. The first two have not been real art shows but more of crafts and yesterday was more food and a fireworks show. But I will keep at it until I find the best way to get my jewelry into the market place.
TTFN
Durinda Anne
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































No comments:
Post a Comment